This post is an update on The Ultimate Loremaster Experiment.
I finished the worgen starting zone. Blaidd is now 13. Here’s where he sits at the moment:
- Funds = 1G 76S 61C
- Item Level = 5
- Achievements = 3 for 30 points (Level 10, 50 Quests Completed, and Can I Keep Him?)
- Reputation = Honored with Gilneas (8760/12000)
- Build = Frost
I am going to make a few adjustments to my rules.
- I am not going to have to spend any money buying mounts. I forgot I have Tyrael’s Charger for signing up for the annual pass. I will be able to use that mount starting at 20. It will upgrade as I purchase each riding level.
- Since I don’t have to spend the gold there, I am going to allow myself to buy bank slots as I need them. It will probably be a while before I do, though.
- I am rethinking the rule about vendoring green BOE items. I had a few drop. It felt wrong vendoring them. However, it could be a distraction trying to sell them on the AH. We’ll see how I feel as I continue on.
So I’m off to a good start. I was going to head to Westfall first but I think I’m going to go to Darkshore instead, since I ended up in Darnassus. From there, I’ll knock out Bloodmyst Isle and then head over to Westfall.