This post is an update on The Ultimate Loremaster Experiment.
I finished Wetlands. Blaidd is now 32. Here are his stats.
- Played = 1 Day, 4 Hours, 2 Minutes, 17 Seconds
- Funds = 47G, 70S, 50C
- Item Level = 18
- Achievements = 1 new (Explore Wetlands)
- Darnassus = Revered (1713/21000)
- Exodar = Honored (10539/12000)
- Gilneas = Honored (11485/12000)
- Gnomeregan = Honored (2899/12000)
- Ironforge = Revered (4765/21000)
- Stormwind = Revered (11629/21000)
- Rares Killed = 4 (Ma’ruk Wyrmscale, Gnawbone, Rufus Darkshot, Garneg Charskull)
I have a few observations.
- Since 5.0.4 hit, I’m not going to be able to track Blaidd achievement score any more. Account-wide achievements mean he has basically the same score as Draig.
- Also, some of the achievements changed. Mainly, Blizzard combined some of the early loremaster achievements. In this case, I didn’t get a new achievement for completing Wetlands because it is combined with Loch Modan now.
- I am interested to see when I hit exalted with all the main factions. I’m over half-way through Revered with Stormwind already. I should make some progress with Darnassus now that I’m heading that way again. I’m guessing I will be exalted with at least the original 4 (Darnassus, Gnomeregan, Ironforge, and Stormwind) before I hit 90.
- My gold is looking pretty good right now. I’ll need at least 40G when I hit 40 to get Journeyman Riding. How much exactly I will need will depend on where my reputations stand. However, I’ve almost got the full 50 right now and I’m only level 32.
So I have one more zone, Ashenvale, to finish out the 20-25 level zones.
Onward and upward!