This post is an update on The Ultimate Loremaster Experiment.
I finished Wetlands. Blaidd is now 33. Here are his stats.
- Played = 1 Day, 9 Hours, 22 Minutes, 49 Seconds
- Funds = 66G 45S 18C
- Item Level = 17
- Achievements = 2 new (Explore Ashenvale, Ashenvale Quests)
- Darnassus = Revered (16268/21000)
- Exodar = Honored (11489/12000)
- Gilneas = Honored (11745/12000)
- Gnomeregan = Honored (3399/12000)
- Ironforge = Revered (4765/21000)
- Stormwind = Revered (11629/21000)
- Rares Killed = 4 (Rorgish Jowl, Akkrilus, Oakpaw, Ursol’lok)
I got a ton of reputation with Darnassus in this zone. I went from 1713 when I started to 16268 when I finished. I’m really hoping I hit exalted with at least one faction before I hit 40. It is looking like that won’t be a problem.
Also, I made some good coin as well. Almost 20G. I know that may not sound like a lot but I think it’s pretty significant at this level.
I will be interested to see how the gold works out with the riding skills. I’ve got more than enough for the next skill with 7 levels to go. However, will it always work out that way?
I’m guessing I will probably have what I need for Expert Riding at 60. I will need 200G. Probably won’t be a problem at this rate.
Artisan Riding at 70 is another story. At exalted, it costs 4000G. I’m pretty sure I’m not going to be able to get that at the rate I’m going. I expect I will have to wait until I hit 90. The quests will start giving a lot more gold at that point. It will be interesting to see how close I am.
Now, on to Stonetalon Mountains!